Updated: Apr 13, 2019
A confident person knows that, if they are doing something for the first time, it’s a new experience and mistakes are inevitable, and whatever happens will be all right.
I’ve met a lot of confident people; in fact, I am very attracted to them. I enjoy and share their positive outlook on life. In my experience, these are a few of the attributes that make a person confident:
· Have faith in their own abilities
· Are comfortable with uncertainty
· Know they can handle failure if it happens
· Believe they can cope; not necessarily succeed – there’s a difference!
· Don’t feel they have to conform in order to be accepted
· Are willing to risk the disapproval of others because they trust their own
· Don’t need the approval of others, hence their ability to tolerate failure
· Can see the funny side of things, even personal mistakes and misfortunes
· Don’t take things too seriously or personally
· Feel good about themselves
· Make others feel good about themselves